Qualified Invitational Drivers
Lottery Entrants and Waiting List
• 6 rounds of rotating grid start 4WD Buggy
• 6 rounds of rotating grid start 2WD Buggy
• 10 cars per heat
• Invitational scoring will take the five best finishing positions from each class and add them together.
• Low points win.
• Ties will be broken by the most number of scored first place finishes, then second place finishes, then third, etc.
• The final tie-breaker is the combined laps and times of the fastest scored round from both classes added together.
• Throw-out rounds will never be used to break ties.
• Coming Soon
• 4 rounds of IFMAR qualifying.
• Up to 11 cars per heat.
• Open scoring will use qual points with 2 of the 4 rounds counting.
• Ties will be broken by adding the combined laps and times of the 2 used qual points.
• Each class will have double A Mains with the higher finishing position in the second main determining the tie breaker.
• 8 drivers per main with 2 bump-ups.